Why @Twitter has failed us…

Twitter is a dangerous place for the faint of heart. Gang thuggery can devastate a delicate sensibility and even damage professional reputations beyond repair. Sarcastic allegations of misbehavior border on defamation and baseless charges of criminal behavior can be defamation per se. Whether such acts can be disputed, ignored or litigated depends on their severity and degree of malicious intent. The civil courts of late are demonstrating their impatience with irresponsible behavior of the most egregious kind. I personally have been victorious in this arena, while others less inclined, or for various reasons unable or unwilling to fight back, have fared less favorably. Anonymity, the foundation Twitter’s business model and appeal, supports the more venal in our midst, as it has supported those cowards who would snipe from dark corners since the advent of the written word. Before the the written word, malicious whisperers claimed their victims in a different but equally poisonous fashion.

Yet as difficult as it was in the early days of my experience with the gang assaults, I now find Twitter’s latest jihad against those who don’t tow the political line more dangerous by far. I took my case to court, I won the SLAPP judgment (admittedly against lawyers who lose on such a regular basis, losing might as well be a mantra), and justice was served. How would one fight the good fight, however, against Twitter’s latest gambit? Deciding that thousands of their clients’ opinions are not to Twitter’s political taste, they banged their corporate noggins together and virtually silenced those voices by terminating the “offending” accounts permanently.

No explanation. No appeal. No discussion.
Big Brother has spoken. Eat it and goodbye.

One teensy weensy problem implicit in this decision, however, may metastasize into a cancer that will eat Twitter alive. You see, Twitter and other huge corporate social media “portals” basically enjoy immunity from litigation for republishing defamatory comments made by their users. The argument is quite simple. In order to preserve the hallowed American right of free speech, having to “vet” every sentiment expressed by every user, from the POTUS down to the “pajama boy” hurling grenades from his mommy’s rumpus room, would place an undue burden on these “outlets of free expression.” Twitter, FaceBook, etc. in turn are then obligated by law to remain objective providers of free speech and not purveyors of news. News providers are explicitly NOT protected in this way. News organizations are expected to be objective and apolitical in their news reportage, yet ironically granted the luxury of editorial opinion, where expressly identified as such (editorial pages, commentary pieces). Now the Rachel Maddows of this arena, for example, while good for a chuckle, clearly disappoint by these standards to an alarming degree. They are actually bitter entertainers masquerading as journalists, and are recognized as such by all but their most ardent and slavish acolytes. Germane to this discussion are actual purveyors of journalistic “fact,” as responsible as they can reasonably be. If they mess up or fail in their due diligence, they often end their careers in disgrace (Dan Rather comes to mind as a biased embarrassment even Hollywood couldn’t resuscitate).

So here is where Twitter’s recent digital “Kristallnacht” against thousands of its users becomes alarming to those of us who still believe in free speech and crippling to Twitter as a portal impervious to actionable litigation. If they are using algorithms to ferret out those with whom their corporate goons disagree politically, are they now still an objective portal, not involved in the news and issues and OPINIONS of the current political zeitgeist? Indeed are those algorithms, in this case against conservative political thinkers labeled as ”alt right,” (the easier to round them up into political boxcars) not the same effective mechanisms as editorial pages in objective media outlets (guffaw) such as the New York Times?

I’m not a lawyer, but a lawyer I respect has agreed it is probably a matter of time before a class action is filed against Twitter for its decision to abdicate objectivity regarding its clients’ right to free speech. Clearly the corporate honchos at Twitter don’t care much for Voltaire’s famous dictum about defending to the death another’s right to say that with which one may disagree. So be it.

Arrogance runs rampant at these liberal corporate websites. They think they can do whatever they want and no one will ever stand up to them. After all they have all the power, don’t they?

Sure they do. Just ask Gawker…

30 thoughts on “Why @Twitter has failed us…

1. Fred says:

Hello

The science behind CO2/global warming fell apart just before Al Gore released his movie. Ever since, Democrats have been patching holes in a ship which has no chance of staying afloat. Current politicians have no feel for this. RI Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is a pompous buffoon, and sees his job as giving weekly lectures to the Senate about climate change. It will take the Democrats years to realize that they are all on board a sinking ship. The quickest way to sink it is to defeat Sheldon Whitehouse in 2018. You are the only person that I’m aware of who has an extremely good chance of this. If you are truly not interested in this, who would you recommend? I appear to have created interest in a coordination of the RI Senatorial election with Gretchen Carlson for CT and Geoff Diehl for MA. If you would prefer other people, who? Thanks!

Fred Wysocki, living with the Democrats @
    503 Manville Road
    Woonsocket, RI 02895

2. Fred says:

Hello

My licenses consider social media to be a form of advertising, which require pre-approval and monitoring. The company I’m affiliated with has a mechanism for this. After reading “Twitter for Dummies”, I figured on opening a Twitter account for the sole purpose of coaxing you to run for Senator. A few days ago I submitted my request to do so to my company’s Compliance Department, noting that I am not affiliated with any political party. Lacking a quick answer from them, I think the issue is being considered by the company’s version of the Supreme Court. So there’s a delay in trying to draft you by popular demand to run for Senator for RI.

3. Fred says:

Twitter won’t happen anytime soon.

I’ll try to get a formal invitation from the right people. If not, I’ll collect a few thousand RI signatures on an invitation.

3 states? While the General’s smile is nice, I’d rather look at a couple of battalions of tanks before going into battle. I’d put money on at least 2 states.

4. Fred says:

The global warming people have a losing hand, but they can bluff their way to victories for many years to come. Even though the vast majority of climate science research grants push CO2 catastrophe, the substantial increase in the number of such scientific studies will eventually produce enough solid science to overturn the CO2 nonsense. Additionally, a few more decades without global warming would eventually seal the deal.

My guess is that a theory of cloud nucleation by cosmic particles, affected by the solar magnetic fields, will become the prevalent accepted theory of global climate variations. Cloudy days are cool (except for Antarctica, where clouds cause warmth). Read “The Chilling Stars”, by Svensmark and Calder. While the book itself is largely speculative, the natural muon “SKY” experiment and CERN’s artificially created muon “CLOUD” experiment show the basic theory to be on solid ground.

A strategy: First sell the people on the basic direction of global warming or cooling. Geologically, we are in a brief interglacial warm period sandwiched between much longer cold glacial periods. Perhaps 80% – 90% of the time, during the last million years, we were in the cold parts of the cycle. There was a mile thick sheet of ice over New York City, maybe 20,000 years ago. By any geological comparison, we are currently well past the midpoint of the current warm period, and will head back into the cold part of the ice age. So why are we worried about it getting too warm? The quarterback is throwing the football in the wrong direction. This is easier to sell to the public than the real CO2 story. Climate models that say they have accounted for ice ages are mere fairy tales. They’re loaded with many parameters for unknowns and unknowables, just to make the math work.

You will be dragged into the CO2 story. This will be easier to win once the idea if ice ages is placed into people’s minds. Sure CO2 causes global warming. How strongly? Water vapor is far more powerful. Think of CO2 as the 4’ 8” player on the basketball court. Climate change people want us to think that he’s the high scorer.

I’ve recently read more than a dozen books on ice age geology, climate change, and such, these being largely modern college textbooks. Many years ago I was a Geology major at Harvard, and much of what I’ve recently read wasn’t even known back then. If you do much similar reading, get “Oxford Dictionary of Earth Sciences” by Allaby & Allaby.

5. Fred says:

If a traffic light on 126 turned red a second earlier, I would have chosen a different route home, and I would have driven right past Chan’s front door while you were there. Say hello next time you’re around, and I’ll take you to a meal at Grumpy’s, the best food on the planet, just over the border in Bellingham.

6. Fred says:

After indicating that he doesn’t do formal politics, James Woods has been visiting RI. So there is hope. I’ve got a few polite refusals from alternates, but nothing positive that I can sink my teeth into.

David Cicilline (US House for RI) has attempted to act as a distraction. He’s pushing a “better deal” on nothing burgers. If he starts using real meat products, I’ll see what I can do to give him a competitive election.

Geoff Diehl, the “real Diehl”, is a bundle of energy. I figure him to be the Republican candidate for MA. I’m 100% behind Geoff.

Hopefully Gretchen Carlson will decide to run for CT. I keep her informed.

I’ve been developing info on RI Republican State Senators and Reps. I’m slowly getting to know their internet persona, and will dig deeper as appropriate. Being paid 300/week, not many of them consider politics as their day job. The big hurdle seems to be moving to DC.

While I know the topic of climate change “cold”, I’ve never done formal politics before. So I’ll be reading a pile of books on this for the next few months. During that time James Woods or a suitable alternate will hopefully formally run for office, and I’ll re-focus my priorities appropriately.

7. Fred says:

Not Soros, Auchi. Concrete steps will be produced by “Related” companies. Look up GMH’s South Chicago Loop Rezko property. Perhaps a $10 billion real estate development.

8. Fred says:

“Pax Obama”, if you will. Instead of the hooker’s union marching naked downtown, every crook gets his peace of the pie, and would know his place in society, as it was many decades ago. Rahm Emanuel would have to reverse Chicago being a sanctuary city for this to function. Rahm, are the immigrants paying their union dues? it’s time to be a Trumpster!

All humor aside, this one project has had a disproportionate effect upon the stability of Chicago, and has probably been discussed this way for many years. I will note that when Obama promised to refund the political donations he received from Rezko, the computation of that number skyrocketed. It seems that foreigners such as Auchi can’t legally make political donations to Americans such as Obama, and the money had to be re-categorized as coming from Rezko, the intermediary, instead. It wasn’t reported in the MSM this way. They never said why the Rezko number mushroomed.

9. Fred says:

Bobby the Rep is the only real RI candidate right now. Everyone else is smoke and mirrors to make the Republicans look good in 2018.

10. Fred says:

Flanders, I bought my T-shirt at a different factory store. Did the sales clerk know who you are? Oops! I forgot to bring my camera. Yet again. Where is that camera? Do I even own a camera?

Ah! You re-posted the tweet with a video of yourself looking at a few machines in an empty factory. Better!

But at least the Thai PM left behind a cardboard cutout of himself to respond to reporter’s questions:

Listen to Bell. If you’re not going to go for it, get out of the way.

11. Fred says:

RI has its schedule and I have mine. Last call for US Senator. If the bar hasn’t sold enough booze yet, it reserves the right to stay open a few more hours. Still looking hard for US House of Reps.

12. Fred says:

Latest:

McFlanders asking for directions to the North End at Saint Patty’s Day parade.

Practicing yodeling in an empty room.

13. Fred says:

The big drinker: “Just kidding guys. Mommy won’t let me drink anything stronger than milk!” The bar is still open.

This time Bobby pirates Bob’s image. The Bobsi twins.

14. Fred says:

If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Why, did the chicken cross the road? He didn’t. He just stayed there waiting for the light to turn green. If he waits long enough, time is on his side.

Next!

15. Fred says:

CLIMATE CHANGE
    1) Sheldon Whitehouse, continuously lecturing the Senate on climate change, wants to jail those who disagree with him. (A) Supposedly 97% of scientists agree with his climate views. 97%? A quick online survey generating 3,146 responses, 5% from people identifying themselves as climate scientists. A historian searches a database for “global climate change”, reads only the abstracts of 928 articles, and decides who agrees with her. Etc. There are perhaps fewer than 100 true experts on the topic. 97% is pure fantasy. (F, pages 109 – 111; H, pages 7 – 30; I, pages 191 – 192)
    2) The UN’s IPCC says there’s 95% certainty their CO2 scare models are right? No, their models can produce similar results 95% of the time, as if I recommend a stock based upon my models showing it rising 95% of the time. (I, pages 81 – 83) And models aren’t real science or economics. Garbage in, garbage out: If you design your computer models to produce a specific result, expect to get that result. The IPCC wasn’t tasked with finding the truth about climate change, but to emphasize the human effect upon it. (H, page 40)
    3) Standard geology: The climate always changes. We are currently in a short (thousands of years) warm period of the Ice Age, in between long, cold periods, in an era of millions of years of dozens of alternating warm and cold periods. (E, chart, page 31; I, charts, pages 35, 44, 53 etc.) Being warm not more than 20% of the time (B, pages 4, 126; G, pages 80, 208), the other 80% has been bitterly cold, with Greenland-style ice sheets covering much of North America and Eurasia. (E) New York City was under thick ice. (B, page 108)
    4) Geologists have long known of the advance and retreat of ice sheets, based upon the resultant geology (E), but dating the events by geological techniques is difficult and imprecise. (D, pages 42 – 43 etc.; E, page 431) During the last few decades, ice cores have been extracted from Greenland and Antarctica. Newly fallen snow becomes ice, the air trapped in the snow getting analyzed to determine the climate conditions at the time of ice formation. (B) Counting the layers of ice in an ice core is like counting tree rings, so the layers can be dated. Recent advances in science have refined this data.
    5) It’s long been known that a warming earth boils CO2 out of sea water and into the atmosphere. (B, page 105; I, page 140; J, graph, page 286) The initial analysis of ice cores suggested that CO2 percentages and temperatures rose simultaneously, hailed as proof that CO2 causes global warming. Enhancements in science fine-tuned the dating to show that global warming occurred, on average, 800 years BEFORE CO2 increases. (E, page 465; H, page 80; I, pages 135 – 137; L, page 150) An inconvenient truth.
    6) Most of the heat wavelengths that could be absorbed by CO2 already get absorbed by water vapor, a much stronger greenhouse gas. (I, pages 142 – 143; L, graph, page 59) Climate models show that the slight extra warmth from more CO2 forces water vapor to increase, producing most of the models’ warming. (I, page 145 etc.; J, page 141) But more water vapor also increases cloudiness, cooling down the earth. (L, page 198) Having not yet figured out cloud formation, clouds get understated in climate models. So the predictions are always too hot, and the IPCC constantly decreases its temperature forecasts.
    7) The sun’s total radiance varies only slightly, this reflected in climate models. But the sun’s wildly fluctuating magnetic fields (L, page 269) get omitted from climate models. These have been shown to strongly affect cloud formation, cooling the earth. CERN, among others, has been validating Henrik Svensmark’s theory that cosmic particles aggressively nucleate water vapor to form clouds. The sun’s magnetic fields, when strong, block much of this cosmic radiation, limiting the number of muons available to form clouds. (I, pages 128 – 129, 204; K; L, pages 41 – 42 etc.) For what the CO2 crowd knows of this, they may as well be blaming climate change on the Greek god Zeus. The sun. Who would have thunk? First figure out the sun’s climate, then the earth’s.
    8) Current global warming started around 1850 with the end of the Little Ice Age. (E, page 367) This cool era saw massive crop failures. The earth has seen many similar periods of warmth and coolness. (I, page 35; L, page 35, graph, page 149). There was a warm Bronze Age, a Roman Warm Period, a Medieval Warm Period and a Dark Ages Cold Period. (H, pages 76 – 78) The Holocene Climate Optimum, a few thousand years earlier, was several degrees warmer than today. (I, page 56; J, page 40)
    9) Today’s CO2 level is comparatively low, a tenth of what it was during the age of the dinosaurs. (I, page 24) In fact, CO2 is the raw material that plants use to produce oxygen in the air. Remember photosynthesis? (I, page 20) Increasing CO2 produces the same effect as fertilizing plants. (F, pages 114 – 116; I, page 22) The CO2 crowd wants to suck the very green out of the environment.
    10) The CO2 cycle is mostly lime, CaCO3, extremely common. Sea shells compress into chalk, limestone, marble and calcite. Lime easily dissolves in weak acids, very water soluble (sink holes?). Atmospheric CO2 is completely dwarfed by CO2 in sea water and limestone. (B, page 105; I, table, page 26) Methane, another hyped greenhouse gas, disintegrates into CO2 in less than a decade. (L, page 179)
    11) Whether the earth is currently getting warmer or not is a matter of who you wish to believe. There are 5 major world temperature datasets. (I, pages 113 – 116) The fanatics and the deniers each have their favorite, and fudge and un-fudge the data as they see fit. As a comparison with current temperature trends, the world was recovering its warmth when, 12,900 years ago (the Great Pyramid was built 5,500 years ago), northern hemisphere temperatures dropped 18 degrees F WITHIN A DECADE, marking the beginning of the Younger Dryas period. (B, chart, page 9; I, page 50) Such temperature swings have been common. (B, page 4)
    12) The world turned warmer 1,200 years later (E, page 360), causing sea levels to rise hundreds of feet from melting ice sheets. (I, pages 150 – 151) Within the last few thousand years, sea levels have risen and fallen with the melting and re-freezing of glaciers (E, page 107; L, pages 220 – 221), and have been higher than today. There currently isn’t much glacial ice to melt.
    13) Antarctica holds 90% of the world’s ice. (C, page 7; I, page 154) Most ice sheet melting is caused by warm ocean currents, which don’t reach there. Ice melting from land increases the sea level, while Arctic ice melt has virtually no effect on it, the ice already floating in water. (I, page 149) (But the decreased whiteness from melting ice into water does cause less of the sun’s heat to be reflected back into space.) Most other ice is on the Greenland ice sheet which, being near the warm Gulf Stream of the North Atlantic, makes it vulnerable to melting. Currently sea levels are rising a few millimeters a year. (E, graphs, page 462; H, page 90; I, graphs, page 151 – 153; L, page 220)
    14) The calving off of icebergs from ice sheets is just nature coping with gravity. When gravity can’t push things downward, it pushes them sideways, per simple trigonometry (C, page 47), making the world round. The calving of icebergs is dependent mostly upon the rate of snowfall, and the melting at the edge of the base of the ice sheet, with water lubricating ice sheet flow.
    15) The earth’s elevation gradually adjusts itself locally to the advancing and retreating ice sheets. (E, page 251) Surface rock is around 3 times heavier than ice and water. The melting of ice reduces weight on the earth, causing the earth to push upwards by around a third of the thickness of the former ice. The added weight of melted ice/water in the oceans causes the ocean floors to sink by a third of the thickness of the added water. The combined rising of land and sinking of ocean floor means that, as the earth adjusts itself, the sea level rises by a third of the thickness of the melted ice.
    16) The Gulf Stream distributes equatorial heat to the North Atlantic, with heat and salt water forcing ocean currents to flow. (E, pages 429 – 430) The CO2 crowd says that global warming may release too much fresh water from melting ice, disrupting the process, causing a renewal of the cold times. But this type of hot/cold cycle is from ice dams of glacial lakes suddenly bursting, releasing a sea full of fresh water into the North Atlantic, disrupting the thermohaline cycle for a thousand years at a time (E, pages 100, 362), not from a gradual process.
    17) The oceans are alkaline, not acidic. Extra CO2 temporarily makes them less alkaline, with the omnipresent lime gradually neutralizing this. (I, pages 181 – 182)

CITATIONS
    A) https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/03/sheldon-whitehouse-climate-fraud_n_7504710.html (If this doesn’t directly link, use it as a search.)
    B) Alley, R.B. 2000. The Two-Mile Time Machine: Ice Cores, Abrupt Climate Change, and Our Future. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
    C) Bennett, M. and Glasser, N. 2009. Glacial Geology: Ice Sheets and Landforms. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
    D) Dawson, A. 1992. Ice Age Earth: Late Quaternary Geology and Climate. London, UK: Routledge.
    E) Ehlers, J., Hughes, P. and Gibbard, P. 2016. The Ice Age. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
    F) Epstein, A. 2014. The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels. New York, NY: Penguin Group (USA) LLC.
    G) Fagan, B., editor 2009. The Complete Ice Age: How Climate Change Shaped the World. London, UK: Thames & Hudson Ltd.
    H) Idso, C.D., Carter, R.M. and Singer, S.F. 2016. Why Scientists Disagree About Global Warming: The NIPCC Report on Scientific Consensus. Arlington Heights, IL: The Heartland Institute.
    I) Robinson, G. and Robinson, G. 2012. Global Warming: Alarmists, Skeptic and Deniers, A Geoscientist Looks at the Science of Climate Change. Abbeville, SC: Moonshine Cove Publishing, LLC.
    J) Saltzman, B. 2002. Dynamical Paleoclimatology: Generalized Theory of Global Climate Change. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
    K) Svensmark, H. and Calder, N. 2007. The Chilling Stars: A New Theory of Climate Change. Cambridge, UK: Icon Books Ltd.
    L) Vahrenholt, F. and Luning, S. 2015. The Neglected Sun: Why the Sun Precludes Climate Catastrophe. Arlington Heights, IL: The Heartland Institute.

16. Fred says:

My comments have served their usefulness. They can be deleted. I’m looking towards 2 or 3, potentially more, RI and MA Republicans heading to DC. Just watch the races.

17. Meaghan says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! you had me worried, sir. https://youtu.be/GVApuLlv-rU Love ya! *sigh* I ran into an old friend today too. You’re never going to believe who… Oh what fun this story is going to be to tell! 🙂

18. Meg says:

Saw the REPEATS… I know… I know.. HOW LONG LORD…. OH LORD… HOW LONG? As far as I understand things…. when DONALD made representations that he was serious about running… HE PROMISED certain people, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS… that HRC would be INDICTED. I don’t know about you sir… but I’m losing patience… TALK IS CHEAP. When do we get to see THE CLINTON CRIME SYNDICATE BEING FROG MARCHED THROUGH D.C.????? IT’s GETTING ON 2 YEARS… #reconnectJulian #wikileaks… Enough is FUCKING ENOUGH…. LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPENT over 2 years of my life on VINCE FOSTER, OKC, WACO, ELIANGONZALES, AND THE SALE OF MISSLE TECHNOLOGY TO THE COMMUNIST CHINESE OFFICIALS IN EXCHANGE FOR CAMPAIGN CONTRITUBUTIONS… IF YOU ASK ME — PRISON IS TOO GODDAMN GOOD FOR HER… For various reasons… I am 99% of the time convinced that the Death Penalty is a bad idea… But for HER, I would make an exception… Anyways… here’s my latest POSTCARD FROM THE EDGE……..I sent it to a benefit that CAPTAIN CANADA (Paul Gross the Main Defender of the CBC and “arts” in Canada was at yesterday) Hi,

I came across your site because I saw that PAUL GROSS was going to be participating at your event to raise funds and awareness for “public education”.

I went to both private and public schools while growing up. Public Education, compared tothe private school education I got for 5 years at Crofton House School in Vancouver, was a joke, and continues to be a joke to this day.

My children have been home schooled and unschooled in Canada. My eldest son was mostly home schooled and my youngest son (age 11) only likes going to school because of the social activity and because he is an entrepreneur and makes a lot of money by selling candy, pop and assorted other items to other kids on the school bus and at recess.

If it was up to ME — he would NOT be exposed to the JOKE that has become the MODERN PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA.

I can’t believe some of the garbage that is being passed off as “education” these days.

IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE about improving EDUCATION for ALL CHILDREN in Canada.. and not just the white middle class… I suggest you review the following.

That is an article I tried to get published years ago about how the UNIONS of the Federal and Provincial Governments were investing heavily in industries and lands that ACTUALLY belong to FIRST NATIONS. That’s right — YOUR PENSIONS… the PENSIONS OF TEACHERS and GOVERNMENT WORKERS are invested in things like KINDERMORGAN and ENERGY COMPANIES and THE LOGGING INDUSTRY of CANADA…

This is my previous CV as a journalist.

I think CANADA is an EVIL country — and that the majority of “artists” and Journalists and people who are SUPPOSED to be telling the truth about what is ACTUALLY happening in this GODFORSAKEN HELL HOLE of a COUNTRY are colluding with the ACTUAL GENOCIDE that has been waged continuously against FIRST NATIONS people for 150 YEARS.

SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT… AND ALL YOUR FUCKING EFFORTS AT
    PUBLIC EDUCATION… AND FUCK OFF!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS COUNTRY DIES… MISERABLY, PAINFULLY AND SLOWLY….It can’t happen fast enough for me and my THOUSANDS of FIRST NATIONS RELATIVES WHO SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY – hungry, homeless, tired, broke, jobless and WITHOUT AN ECONOMY …. BECAUSE YOU WINDIGO have EATEN/CONSUMED almost everything that we HAVE…. and THAT IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE…

“Canadians” — HWINTIUM…. cannibals!! CHILD-SNATCHERS — GENOCIDAL “polite” smiling, joking laughing EVIL PEOPLE.

You know that the UN has classified what CANADA has done to INDIAN PEOPLE HERE as GENOCIDE???? HOW COME NONE OF YOU ASSHOLE “EXPERTS IN THE ARTS IN CANADA” — are talking about THAT???

I know why.. BECAUSE YOU ALL PROFIT FROM THE DELUSION THAT CANADA IS A WONDERFUL, NICE, POLITE FRIENDLY PLACE..,…
    Well the last laugh will belong to the FIRST NATIONS… because YOUR PENSIONS are invested in OUR OPPRESSION… but WE HAVE REDRESS at the HAGUE. I WISH that you idiots had not let your pension fund managers and hedgefund managers be so stupid as to BET against the INTERNATIONAL LEGAL case that Indigenous People of Canada have… for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY… THEFT OF OUR LANDS AND RESOURCES… AND DAMAGES FOR THE LOSS OF THE USE OF OUR LAND AND RESOURCES FOR THE PAST
    150 years… BUT… YOU DID.. YOU STUPIDLY LET IDIOTS MANAGE YOUR PENSION FUNDS AND INVESTMENTS… AND NOW YOU PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO STARVE AND GO HUNGRY AND DO WITHOUT….

I wish I could say I was sorry at this point..
    But I’m not SORRY anymore.
    I HAVE TRIED TO WARN CANADIANS FOR DECADES about what was coming…
    NOBODY LISTENED…. NOBODY CARED…
    NOBODY WANTED TO HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY…

I LAID OUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO – 18 years ago IN PRINT in the National Post… HERE

I’ve been executing that plan ever since then.
    There are now several #CryptoCurrency Exchanges operating on INDIAN RESERVES across Canada. YOU CAN’T STOP US.

We are going to END THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM with
    #SHITCOINS #CRYPTO…

YOU ALL FEASTED ON THE WEALTH WHILE MY PEOPLE STARVED…
    AND ALL YOU DID WAS TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK about this
    BULLSHIT #RECONCILIATION…

NONE OF YOU WERE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT RECONCILIATION…
    WE WAITED AND WAITED FOR SOMEBODY TO SINCERELY DO MORE THAN
    JUST GIVE US #GOODWORDS…

TO QUOTE CHIEF JOSEPH of the NEZ PERCE:

I have seen the Great Father Chief [President Hayes]; the Next Great Chief [Secretary of the Interior]; the Commissioner Chief; the Law Chief; and many other law chiefs [Congressmen] and they all say they are my friends, and that I shall have justice, but while all their mouths talk right I do not understand why nothing is done for my people. I have heard talk and talk but nothing is done. Good words do not last long unless they amount to something. Words do not pay for my dead people. They do not pay for my country now overrun by white men. They do not protect my father’s grave. They do not pay for my horses and cattle. Good words do not give me back my children. Good words will not make good the promise of your war chief, General Miles. Good words will not give my people a home where they can live in peace and take care of themselves. I am tired of talk that comes to nothing. It makes my heart sick when I remember all the good words and all the broken promises. There has been too much talking by men who had no right to talk.

TALK IS FUCKING CHEAP!!!!!!!!!! TALK DOES NOT FEED A SINGLE INDIGENOUS CHILD WHO IS GOING HUNGRY… TALK DOES NOT PUT A ROOF OVER THE HEAD OF AN INDIGENOUS HOMELESS MAN, NOR DOES IT BRING A SINGLE INDIGENOUS PROSTITUTE BACK TO LIFE…. TALK DOES NOT RECONNECT THE CHILDREN FROM the 60s SCOOP HOME TO THEIR LAND, THE LANGUAGE, THEIR ANCESTORS, THEiR COMMUNiTY…. HOME DOES NOT UNDO THE THOUSANDS OF SUICIDES THAT TOOK PLACE BECAUSE THE VICTIMS OF RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL DID NOT LIVE TO SEE A LEGAL SYSTEM THAT WOULD ACTUALLY ENTERTAIN THE QUESTION OF COMPENSATION FOR THE GENOCIDE BEING WAGED AGAINST US…

FUCK YOU…. FUCK THE #CBC — FUCK THE MEDIA…
    FUCK THE “ARTISTS” OF “CANADA” and when I say “artists” — I say that with
    a SNEER on my face. ALL you FUCKING HACKS who can’t make a dent outside
    of this shitty country without a big sweaty pile of Canadian Government MONEY to make it happen….. HA!

IF I HAD THE CANADIAN MONEY, I WOULD BUY THE THEATRE OR STADIUM WHERE YOU STUPID EVENT IS TAKING PLACE — JUST SO I COULD LOCK THE DOORS and put a big sign on the entrance saying “THE ARTS IN CANADA HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY”

J’ACCUSE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL GUILTY OF COLLUDING WITH THE GENOCIDE!
    (I exempt Paul Gross from this condemnation. I’m giving him one more chance to #hearmeout ) #wikileaks #edwardsnowden @suziedawson @BarrettBrown #barrettbrown #pursuance #pursuanceproject #texas @babycowproductions

Sincerely

Meaghan Walker-Williams

19. Meg says:

I don’;t know where my last comment vanished to… but here goes again….. My latest post-card from the edge….. TO SOME BENEFIT THAT PAUL GROSS AS ATTENDING YESTERDAY WITH that OLD HAG Margaret Atwood — I DESPISE the HANDMAIDS tale… ITS FUCKING DELUSIONAL HORSESHIT… FEMINIST PROPAGANDA…. MARGARET ATWOOD SHOULD SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I had balls)…. Hi,

This is my previous CV as a journalist.

SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT… AND ALL YOUR FUCKING EFFORTS AT
    PUBLIC EDUCATION… AND FUCK OFF!!!

I wish I could say I was sorry at this point..
    But I’m not SORRY anymore.
    I HAVE TRIED TO WARN CANADIANS FOR DECADES about what was coming…
    NOBODY LISTENED…. NOBODY CARED…
    NOBODY WANTED TO HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY…

I’ve been executing that plan ever since then.

We are going to END THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM with
    #SHITCOINS #CRYPTO…

YOU ALL FEASTED ON THE WEALTH WHILE MY PEOPLE STARVED…
    AND ALL YOU DID WAS TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK about this
    BULLSHIT #RECONCILIATION…

NONE OF YOU WERE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT RECONCILIATION…
    WE WAITED AND WAITED FOR SOMEBODY TO SINCERELY DO MORE THAN
    JUST GIVE US #GOODWORDS…

TO QUOTE CHIEF JOSEPH of the NEZ PERCE:

FUCK YOU…. FUCK THE #CBC — FUCK THE MEDIA…
    FUCK THE “ARTISTS” OF “CANADA” and when I say “artists” — I say that with
    a SNEER on my face. ALL you FUCKING HACKS who can’t make a dent outside

J’ACCUSE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL GUILTY OF COLLUDING WITH THE GENOCIDE!

Sincerely